BFGoodrich G-Force R1
The ultimate high performance DOT street legal racing tire derived from our extensive experience andknowledge gained in the highly competitive SCCA Trans-Am racing series.
- Competition ready
- Best in R1 DOT street legal class dry grip*
- Razor sharp steering response
- Easy to drive at the grip limit
- Symmetric, non-directional tread design
- ETEC System™ (Equal TEnsion Containment System)
- Rim Protector
- Two full-width steel belts
- g-Control™ Sidewall Inserts help resist deflection
- Special racing radial nylon carcass construction
*According to recent evaluation at the Michelin LPG test facility
- Minimal break-in required. Molded 4/32nds of an inch tread depth. No shaving required.
- The g-Force R1 tread compound formulation offers quick warmup, superior cornering power and consistent grip lap after lap. Don't give up anything.
- Split second steering response and precise turn-in enable
- steering precision at the track
- Predictable grip character that's forgiving, easy to drive at the grip limit, and confidence inspiring for the quickest lap times in amateur road race competition
- Can be used at different vehicle wheel positions, and rotated in both directions, to maximize tread life with an even wear profile for the most possible laps at the race track
- Excellent strength, consistent footprint shape and maximized tread contact area under high-speed conditions.
- Improved wheel damage protection**
- Tread crown stiffened longitudinally and laterally to help keep the tread area from distorting under high acceleration, braking and cornering force loads
- Generates tremendous cornering force
- High speed stability and control, plus more consistent cornering performance even at higher temperatures on track
**Compared to Comp T/A ZR