The Deegan 38 All Terrain is engineered with an open-void all terrain tread pattern and proprietary compounds. The durable construction is an excellent upgrade for today's pickups, SUVs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Silica-reinforced tread compound for all weather performance, cut/chip resistance and longevity .
- High-tensile 2-Ply body cord for reduced weight, increased durability and improved ride .
- Variable-draft angles and tread edge chamfers help reduce stone retention .
- Angled shoulder scallops and two-pitch SideBiter® pattern provided increased off road traction .
- Tread element tie-bars improve stability and responsiveness.