The Extreme Country mud-terrain tire has been designed with a proven tread compound for excellent traction, responsive handling, even wear, longer life and a quieter ride. The tire delivers stability and responsive grip on irregular surfaces. Heavy-duty carcass enhances sidewall strength, and wide outer tread voids and angled shoulder scallops provide better traction in mud and loose soil. The tire is offered in 25 different sizes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Proven compound with extra tread depth provides excellent traction and long life.
- Two-Ply Next Generation High Tensile (HT) Body Ply Cord enhances sidewall strength without adding weight, rolling resistance, heat buildup or ride harshness.
- Wide outer void and angled shoulder scallops provide ultimate off-road traction and self-cleaning ability.
- Tighter inner void/large surface area tread elements provide greater contact area for better handling and a quieter ride.
- Mud and snow (M+S) rated.